Archive for September 2011
Based on my quick perusal of list of accepted papers [PDF], here’s a list of papers related to exponential time computation, together with references to online version — I’m probably missing some. Updates are welcome.
- Counting Perfect Matchings as Fast as Ryser [arxiv.org 1107.4466], by Andreas Björklund
- Fixed-Parameter Tractability of Directed Multiway Cut Parameterized by the Size of the Cutset, by Rajesh Chitnis, Mohammadtaghi Hajiaghayi and Dániel Marx
- Co-nondeterminism in compositions: A kernelization lower bound for a Ramsey-type problem [arxiv 1107.3704], by Stefan Kratsch
- Weak Compositions and Their Applications to Polynomial Lower-Bounds for Kernelization [ECCC 2011-072], by Danny Hermelin and Xi Wu
- Subexponential Parameterized Algorithm for Minimum Fill-in [arxiv 1104.2230] by Fedor V. Fomin and Yngve Villanger
- A Satisfiability Algorithm for AC0 [arxiv 1107.3127], by Russel Impagliazzo, William Matthews and Ramamohan Paturi
- Compression via Matroids: A Randomized Polynomial Kernel for Odd Cycle Transversal [arxiv 1107.3068] by Stefan Kratsch and Magnus Wahlström
- Fast zeta transforms for point lattices, by Andreas Björklund, Thore Husfeldt, Petteri Kaski, Mikko Koivisto, Jesper Nederlof and Pekka Parviainen
- Shortest Cycle Through Specified Elements [PDF], by Andreas Björklund, Thore Husfeldt and Nina Taslaman
- Kernelization of Packing Problems, by Holger Dell and Dániel Marx
- Linear Kernels for (Connected) Dominating Set on H-minor-free graphs [PDF], by Fedor V. Fomin, Daniel Lokshtanov, Saket Saurabh and Dimitrios Thilikos
- Bidimensionality and Geometric Graphs [arxiv 1107.2221], by Fedor V. Fomin, Daniel Lokshtanov and Saket Saurabh
An amazing number of kernelisation (and, I presume non-kernelisation) papers. And lots and lots of exciting papers in many other fields as well.